Before we probe the Paytrust Online Bill Pay Service, let’s see what the website has got. The website is more of a web interface, which it pretty impressive actually. Everywhere on the homepage and other pages as you navigate, you see clear signs of sheer professionalism as well as interactive user-friendliness. Here’s more on that…
What’s so special with this bill pay service?
• The service infrastructure has 3 levels
• All bills are redirected towards the PTPC (Pay Trust Processing Center). This means there’s zero paper work involved and you won’t keep receiving paper bills. And you are at your liberty to pay anybody
• You get to email convenient overdue bill alerts
The most interesting feature?
Beyond a doubt, the most appealing feature Pay Trust has is its capability to get virtual bills from almost anyone. Even though your payee usually doesn’t send his or her bills electronically, the Paytrust Online Bill Pay Service helps you out by scanning your bills. That way, you’ll get to see your online accessible copy.
Other online bill payment features
• The services are designed to integrate with many accounting software programs. This includes Quicken as well as Money.
• You get to make your payments from every account that has check-writing privileges.
• You get to pay electronically or through issuing of check on your behalf
• The system sends you email confirmation regarding payments. This’ll help you keep track of all your records.
• Paytrust Online Bill Pay Service will pay any of the late fees that you incur due to the complications within their service – providing there’s no fault from your end.
• You can also set automated chronic payments.
• You can receive online notes on your payments.
Learn more here